Wednesday 18 December 2013

Cannot make up my mind on the design

Settling with a good blog design is so hard. I am a bit stuck at the moment on what design to give this blog as I am always changing it because with each design I choose to give this blog I always hate it a couple minutes later and change the design for another one... It is quite frustrating how I can never seem to be happy. I guess really I just want my blog to be the best ever but perfection is not easily achieved. I am not even going to start on the logo before I have finally settled with a design because it is the logo which will really define my blog and that will be even more of a struggle for me to create the perfect logo... Oh dear anyone got any suggestions because I really cannot make up my mind at the moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment